Base Membership: $250
Add 1st Product: +$150
Add 2nd Product: +$125
Add 3rd Product: $74*
*When you add a third product, you qualify for All-Inclusive Member Benefits:
- Sign up for as many Products as you wish
- Eligible to drop in or spare for all Products at no additional cost
- Locker Rental Included ($25.00 value)
- Ticket to Club Closing Activities (approx. $30.00 value)
- 15% discount on Club Ice/Facility Rentals
Prices are HST inclusive.
- There is a 50% discount on the Base Membership for students and new members. New members include those that have not held a membership at Halifax Curling Club in the past three seasons 2015/2016, 2016/2017, 2017/2018.
- Practice Ice is included for all members who register for Base Membership + 1 Product (applicable to Products 01 through 09).
Spare & Drop-In Fees
- Members may drop-in or spare for non-registered products for $10/play an unlimited number of times.
- Non-members may drop-in or spare for $15/play, limit of 5 times per season.
Product 01 – Unlimited Evening Draw Play
Mondays & Thursdays, alternating draw times 6:00pm / 8:15pm
Wednesdays, draw time 8:15pm
Open format, scheduled league for the recreational to intermediate club curler. One alternating Thursday draw designated as intermediate competitive draw. Register as individual(s) or as a team.
Product 02 – Unlimited Women’s Day Curling
Tuesdays and/or Thursdays (Fall)
Monday afternoons, Tuesdays and/or Thursdays (Winter)
Mornings 10:00am – 12:15pm, afternoons 1:00pm – 3:15pm
A social daytime women’s league for all experience levels. Register as an individual, teams made up and scheduled based on registration. Social coffee and snacks following curling.
Product 03 – Rise and Shiners (Daytime Men)
Wednesdays, 9:45am – 12:00pm
A social daytime men’s league for all experience levels. Drop-In format, register as an individual and teams will be made up prior to each draw. Eight ends of play with a social coffee break after four ends. Additional $2 per play for social fund.
Product 04 – Friday Mixed Play
Fridays, 10:00am – 12:00pm
Mixed format (2 male/2 female), scheduled league for all experience levels. Register as individual(s) or as a team. Maximum 32 entries.
Product 05 – Saturday Morning
Saturdays, 9:00am – 12:00pm
Suitable for all experience levels. Drop-In format, register as an individual and teams will be made up prior to each draw. Ten ends of play with a social coffee break after five ends. Additional $2 per play for prize fund.
Maximum 38 entries –
- Sign-up sheet posted each week. Members who register for this product will have priority sign up until Noon on Thursdays prior.
- Members who have not registered for this product and non-members may include their name on a waitlist and will be confirmed if there is space available after the Noon deadline on Thursdays. Members will be given priority over non-members.
Product 06 – Saturday Mixed Doubles
Saturdays, 12:15pm – 1:45pm
Mixed Doubles format (1 male/1 female), scheduled league play. Register as individual(s) or as a team. Maximum 16 entries.
Product 07 – Greenhorn League
Sundays, 12:15pm – 2:00pm
A developmental league for beginner curlers with less than two years of experience. Coaches present each week to provide assistance with delivery, etiquette and strategy. Register as an individual.
Product 08 – Sunday Social
Sundays, 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Open format, scheduled league for all experience levels. Register as individual(s) or as a team.
Product 09 - Competitive Evening Draw (Base + $175)
Wednesdays, 6:00pm – 8:00pm
A competitive league for teams that play in Provincial level competitions. Register as a team, maximum 8 team entries. Ice will be of competition-quality.
Product 10 – Practice Only (Base + $50)
Unlimited practice ice, conditions are as is and when available. Practice members are eligible to compete in provincial competitions.
Product 11 – Groomed Practice (Base + 1 Product + $100)
Saturdays, 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Ice will be freshly scraped and pebbled. This is an add-on product – a base membership and practice option or product must be selected prior to registering for groomed practice ice. Ice booked in 1.5 hr timeslots.